June 5, 2013 by jamiehughes2013
For as long as people have been watching horror movies people have been wondering who would win in a fight between the various horror monsters.
Freddy vs Jason, Dracula vs The Wolfman, some of these fights would be quite close with both icons getting injured. Here is a tournament where they need to take their injuries into the next round. Who would win out of Chucky and a Creeper who’s arms have been ripped off?
Here’s the draw for Round 1, The special guest referee for this tournament will be Norman Bates.
Match 1: Capt Spaulding vs Puppet Masters Puppets: Blade, Pinhead & Tunneller.
Match 2: Jigsaw vs Regan
Match 3: Chucky vs Pennywise
Match 4: Creeper vs Jason
Match 5: Dracula vs Leatherface
Match 6: Freddy vs Michael
Match 7: Ghostface vs Pinhead
Match 8: Candyman vs The Wolfman
- 6 Movie Psychos We’d Hook Up With (jarviscity.com)
- Puppet Massacre, Sesame Street Characters Reimagined as Horror Film Icons (laughingsquid.com)
- 5 Movie Villains We Subconsciously Rooted For (jarviscity.com)
- Design a monster for Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights @HorrorNights (scrink.com)
- Scream (scottparker78.wordpress.com)
- Exclusive: Death House on the Hunt to Become The Expendables of Horror (dreadcentral.com)
- ‘Texas Chainsaw’ Gives Leatherface Evil Backstory (breitbart.com)
- Who is the toughest Horror Icon – Match 1 (offtherecordontheqt.wordpress.com)
- Top Five Horror Movies That Should Be ReMade (descentintoslushland.wordpress.com)
- Who is the toughest Horror Icon? Match II (offtherecordontheqt.wordpress.com)